Sunday, January 14, 2007

Big Weekend

Let's Take the top three...shall we?

1. Hollywood Girls Club was reviewed by Publisher's Weekly, which to those who don't know is the Variety of the publishing world. The review hits stands Monday 1/15 however I have secured a copy...and I am DAMN excited. Not sure how I should take the power-puff line...

2. Maggie Marr the Website is up and running! (obviously or you couldn't see this). The site is a work in progress so please all comments, questions, ideas are welcome. You can reach me at maggiemarr@mac.com.

3. It is my FAVORITE weekend in LA it is Golden Globe Time!! Aside from the Grammy's this weekend had the best parties and excellent swag. The Oscars are fun too but a little stuffier...the difference between the two? Hmm, a kick ass party at your best friends house (the Globes) or a party at your boss' house (the Oscars).

Out

xo
Maggie

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a great background you have! I can't wait to read your book.

Best,
Amanda Stevens

January 20, 2007 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger Private said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 22, 2007 at 11:47 PM  
Blogger Private said...

I was googling tonight and found your blog...so excited for the world to read HGC...have a feeling HGC will be HUGE!

January 22, 2007 at 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home