Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Welcome Back

Hey ho! I'm back. I'd like to welcome myself back to my own blog, as well as hopefully all my kind and faithful readers. Yes, it seems I did take a sabbatical of sorts. Blame the holidays, sick children, finances, a spec script and a ton of other duties and obligations. And yet, I missed my blog fiercely. You'll note I didn't post much except for other authors with debut books. But now I am back...with a vengeance.

So what's new and what's up? Well let's see. Spec script? Still very much alive and out in the world. Fingers and toes crossed that it will sell and promise PROMISE that I will let you guys in on it just as soon as it does.

Number two...hmm..almost finished with a new manuscript. Almost. Doing a final pass before turning it into the most fabulous of literary agents; Miss Kristin Nelson. Then godspeed that it finds the right home.

Also...another script, in the works. You may or may not know that I love romantic comedies LOVE THEM. So am writing madly in that genre w/my writing partner Mike McCafferty. Right now we are working w/a fabulous producer on a great idea for a new romantic comedy...will share the news when I can.

Finally...hmmm...what else. Well, once I put the new adult manuscript to bed and have an excellent draft of the new script, then I am turning my focus to the rewrite of my first Young Adult book. So excited about this manuscript and its potential.

Wow, seems like I've got a ton of work to do... Guess I better get after it!
xoMaggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home