Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Cover for Can't Buy Me Love

I am so so so excited! Here is the amazing cover, designed by Kim Killion, for Can't Buy Me Love!




The book publishes in ebook March 2012! Ages ago I was runner up in The Harlequin Presents contest--many of you read the first chapter. I loved the characters SO MUCH that I decided to write their entire story.

Also...Join me the month of March for my Spring Into Romance blog series! My favorite authors--Megan Crane, Jane Porter, Julie James, Maisey Yates, Marilyn Brant, Eden Bradley, Lynne Marshall, and many many more--a different fantastic author will stop by each day to write about why they read and write romance. There will be give aways of books and prizes! All so exciting!

xoMaggie

8 Comments:

Blogger barbie said...

Absolutely LOVE the cover, and CAN'T WAIT to read!!!

January 5, 2012 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger Patricia said...

Love the cover. Cool.
Patti

January 5, 2012 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Maggie Marr said...

Thank you, Barb! Can't Buy Me Love pubs in March! Excited for you to read it!

January 5, 2012 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger Maggie Marr said...

Thank you, Patti! I love it too. Kim did an amazing job.

January 5, 2012 at 6:18 PM  
Anonymous Janie Emaus said...

Great cover!

January 5, 2012 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Maggie Marr said...

Thank you, Janie. Kim Killion is a brilliant cover designer! It is my first contemporary romance title--I love the characters and the story--hopefully I give Kim's cover the story it deserves!
xoMaggie

January 5, 2012 at 7:23 PM  
Anonymous Beverly Diehl said...

Gorgeous cover! Bet the inside sizzles as much as the red dress on the cover.

January 5, 2012 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger Maggie Marr said...

Beverly
I think it's pretty hot--I hope readers do too!

January 5, 2012 at 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home