Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hollywood Girls Club at a Bookstore Near You

HOLLYWOOD GIRLS CLUB IS ON SALE!!! I want to shout it out to the world. Please come meet my girls! Celeste, Lydia, Jessica and Mary Anne. I've seen the book twice in the stores and yes, I did tear up...perhaps the fourth best experience of my life (marriage, births of two children and then the book)! I even have a friend who saw the book, and PURCHASED HGC. Called me while she was in line at Barnes & Noble! What a great friend...Thank you Beth! Sightings? Any sightings? Please, if and when you see HGC shoot me an email, post a comment. Let me know that it isn't only The Grove, Sherman Oaks, and Lakewood, Colorado that has the book on sale. Oh..and can you tell, I'm pretty excited.
xo
Maggie

1 Comments:

Blogger Ally Carter said...

YEA!!!!

I'm so happy for you!

Ally

April 12, 2007 at 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home