Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Hangover

So, I love movies. Perhaps that is why I watch them, write them and unmercifully critique them. Last night Chadaddy and I went to see The Hangover. And let me say...Instant Classic. Yes, I laughed and laughed and then....laughed some more. I love comedies and truly this ranks right up there with Animal House and Ferris Beuller's Day Off. I kept waiting for this comedy to go off the rails, as so many do the end of the second act, but au contraire mon frere. This little semi full of sunshine just kept on rolling. Kudos to you Mr. Todd Phillips for a brilliant comedy and to the writers Jon Lucas & Scott Moore. Excellent Job. Oh and the great thing about this trailer...still super funny bits in the movie..you haven't seen.

You can watch it here.

xoMaggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home