Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fabulous RWA

So many fabulous things about RWA and the RWA National Conference. Really, a spectacular conference with amazing workshops and presenters. This is such a diverse group of amazing writers. I feel privileged to be a part of this group. As is always the case, my brain is feeling a bit scrambled after conference. I learned so much, met so many amazing people, and I got to reconnect with great friends. Sensory overload? Yes. But in a good way.

This is my tribe.

I feel those words to my core from the moment I arrive at RWA to the time I leave. My tribe: Women who love to read and write and explore through words the complexity of human relationships.

Thank you to RWA for putting on such a brilliant conference. Thank you for your tremendous effort to put on this conference after the original venue was flooded.

See you next year in NYC!

xo
Maggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home