Thursday, August 19, 2010

Meetings, Meetings and Yes, More Meetings!

Ah, yes. This week is the week of the meeting. I've had three thus far. And I have loved them all. The companies I met with this week are fabulous. They do great work. Are highly sought after and well respected. So of course I was a little shocked (clutches heart) when they asked to meet. And very humbled. And very very grateful. And completely honored.

I won't name names as it isn't the Hollywood Way. But I can tease you a bit (in meeting order of course). The production companies I met with made these....


Anyone *love* this show as much as I love this show?




WOW! Just WOW to that season ending, that trailer and this next year.

What about this film....ooo one of my favorites!!!



And finally what about this huge hit!



Yes, I humbly admit, that this week, I may be the luckiest woman alive!

xo
Maggie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excited for you! My son Tyler's friend (from "American Juniors") Lucy Hale is "Aria" in Pretty Little Liars. It IS the show of the summer!!! - julie

August 19, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home