Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Lessons From The Universe

Every once and again the Universe reminds me of lessons that I believe I've learned...you know just to solidify that hard won knowledge. Today was another lesson in that old saying: When someone shows you who they are, believe them...the first time. I've made the mistake in the past of accepting apologies from those who've shown me their true colors only to be bitten on the ass, not once, twice, even three times, but over and over and over again to the point where I can't sit from the pain. Today one of those horrible ass-biters emerged again only to try to take one more chunk out of my derriere.

While I would love to give up many pounds of my ass, I am unwilling to be bitten. When I mentioned to this person that I wouldn't bend forward so that she could take a bite I was then harangued with a very personal and vile attack.

What to do? Not yet sure, but I definitely won't allow myself to be bitten.

Thank you, Universe, for the reminder. I still believe you. This person has shown me who she truly is, and I believe her.

xoMaggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home