Saturday, August 21, 2010

RWA Pictures

I promised more pics from RWA and here they finally are. I am the worst about downloading my pics! First here are pics from the Literacy Signing.

First, one of my roomies the amazing Jen Barnes with her latest book Raised By Wolves. Wolves is garnering great reviews!



My other roomie Ally Carter. With a copy of Only The Good Spy Young. Ally was also a RITA finalist in the Young Adult category.



Finally our fearless leader for RWA-Women's Fiction Chapter, Therese Walsh. Therese's first book, The Last Will of Moira Leahy, was a finalist in the Best First Book Category for the RITA.



Our room at The Swan Hotel.



And the amazing Donald Maass who spoke at the first annual meeting of the RWA-Women's Fiction Chapter with Therese Walsh our president.



I enjoy this conference so much and always learn a great deal. Thank you to the organizers at RWA who found a new venue for a conference with 2500 attendees in approximately 60 days! They did a great job.

Maggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home