Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Contest Winners

And the winner is.....

I can't tell you.

Of course I can't because the winners are the best ever Secret Keepers...and how could I possibly go and blab their names on the internet? I can tell you that if you won, you got an email this morning. I can also tell you that some of the Secrets? Well...one word...Wow! You guys are the best Secret Keepers in the world. I laughed, I cried, I giggled, I felt honored that you chose to share your Secrets with me.

And of course we can't stop...no no no. These Secrets are too good. And the book, Secrets of The Hollywood Girls Club, is about to come out. And I've heard from so many of you that sharing your Secrets in this private way feels so good, so freeing. So keep the Secrets coming. I am running the contest for the month of April. If you've entered once and haven't won, your Secrets will remain in the contest for April. But if you haven't entered yet...well send me a Secret. Shhhh, I won't tell.

xo
Maggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home