Thursday, January 31, 2008

Four Fun Things About Me

Today I received an email from one of my bestest friends in the whole world entitled Fun Things About Me. Maybe you guys have already received this type of email, responded to the email and or deleted the email...but I thought answering it was fun.

Four things about me that you may or may not know in no particular
order:

Four jobs I have had in my life
1. server
2. attorney
3. Motion Picture agent
4. popcorn maker

Four movies I would watch over and over
1. Steel Magnolias
2. Ocean's Eleven
3. anything with Brad Pitt
4. Sixteen Candles

Four places I have lived:
1. Chicago, IL
2. Washington, DC
3. Denver, CO
4. Hollywood, CA

Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. The Biggest Loser
2. Real Housewives of OC
3. The Girls Next Door
4. Project Runway

Four places I have been:
1. Mexico
2. New York
3. Big Sur
4. Grand Canyon

Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Nealie
2. Ally
3. Renie
4. Molly

Four of my favorite foods:
1. salmon
2. sushi
3. mashed potatoes
4. Chocolate ice cream

Four places I would rather be right now:
(really nowhere else because I'm writing this morning but if you
insist....)
1. Paris
2. Big Sur
3. Telluride
4. Reading

Four Things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1. Secrets of The Hollywood Girls Club in Bookstore April!
2. San Fran in July
3. Baby number two sleeping through the night
4. An end to the writer's strike

And finally...my addition to these fun facts

Four Books I Could Read Over and Over (and have)
1. Paradise by Toni Morrison
2. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
3. Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
4. Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell

So have fun with this...take out my answers and send the questions to friends. Or, I'd love to hear your answers...leave me a comment.
xoMaggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home