Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Secrets of The Hollywood Girls Club

Today is publication day! Secrets of The Hollywood Girls Club is now available. Today is the second publication day in my publishing career. I must say this publication day feels different than the first. Different how? Well, I'm excited about Secrets and yet, I'm not obsessed.

Hollywood Girl Club was almost like a first child, where you plan and plan for the birth. Feathering your nest, buying clothes, and every gadget and gizmo made for babies. And then with the second child, (at least for me) you relax a little. You realize that for a new baby you need diapers, blankets, lotion, and some onesies. And you're calmer, you've been down this road of labor, birth, and new baby before. That's kind of how I feel about Secrets of The Hollywood Girls Club. I am just as excited as with Hollywood Girls Club, just as thrilled, feeling just as blessed, and that amazing feeling of abundance but not as anxious or uncertain.

I am joyful that everyone can now read Secrets of The Hollywood Girls Club. I really love this book. Also, THANK YOU! Thank you to each and every one of you who bought Hollywood Girls Club and who have bought or are going to buy Secrets of The Hollywood Girls Club. Thank you for taking the time to read the books. Thank you for your kind emails and wonderful reviews. Thank you.

I am very blessed and my life is filled with abundance.
xoMaggie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home